July 1st 2019:
- Introduction & notice
- Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
- Authorized UsersThe Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide information of any kind whatsoever on the Sites. If you are the parent of a child under 18 and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us via Section XI below and we will remove that information.
- Information you actively submitAny Personal Identifiable Information we collect is used only to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information, and is not shared with third parties. We do not seek to collect or otherwise process your sensitive Personal Identifiable Information for any other purpose other than what is legitimate; and we do so in accordance to applicable law. We do not collect or otherwise process Personal Identifiable Information about race, religion, sexual orientation, health or any other information that is deemed to be sensitive in the ordinary course of business with the exception of employees and job applicants.
- Modes of collection of dataPII collected either electronically or physically, including but not limited to emails, cold calls, resumes, social media networking sites, subscription to databases and prospective candidate search engines, etc.
Policy statementNearsoft shall protect its customers, employees and job applicants' information / data deemed as 'Personal' and / or 'Private'.'Customers' records shall not be sold, traded or disclosed to any third party except as may be required by law.Any information that is provided to us in the course of interacting with our project staff or support departments shall be held in strict confidence. This includes information (including, but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, bank account details, credit card numbers and medical history), as well as any data that is supplied to us in the course of business engagement.You can visit most of our sites without registering or actively submitting Personal Data to us. If you do not register, general technical user data such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, and the date and time of your visit, may be automatically collected through the use of "cookies".
- Combination & synchronizationWe may combine and synchronize information that your device transmits, information that you actively submit and information that we obtain from third party sources (including suppliers of market research sample and data marketing platforms that may direct you to our sites to answer demographic questions about yourself in preparation for your completion of surveys, and web publishers, advertisers, data brokers and online service providers that may have obtained information from you or your devices via cookies, Pixels, and other tracking technologies).
- Business informationWe do collect employee contact names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of our business partners, including buyers, suppliers and vendors, for the administration of our business relationships. If you feel that your Personal Data or personally identifiable information is being collected inappropriately, please notify us at email@example.com.
- Information Tracking TechnologiesA technology called cookies may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive, so we can recognize you when you return. If you prefer to not receive cookies while browsing the website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them and refuse the cookie(s) when your browser warns you, or you can set your browser to refuse all cookies from the website (or certain parts of the website), and/or you can delete cookies received from the website using your browser, for instance. Cookie handling instructions vary depending on the particular browser being used, and Nearsoft does not assume responsibility for any undesired results arising from altering your browser's cookie handling settings. We may use, and allow third parties to use, Pixels (sometimes called web beacons) on our Sites (or other third-party sites). Pixels may be linked to your Personal Information, and they collect the IP address of the device to which the web beacon is sent (for geolocation lookup), the URL of the page the web beacon comes from, the user agent string (for device lookup), and the time it was viewed. Nearsoft may use a Pixel or cookie to examine what is happening on third-party websites, including programs and sites with marketing and advertising partners, to improve the understanding of site traffic at a granular level and other services provided.
- Purpose & use of collected Personal Identifiable InformationNearsoft uses the data collected for two main purposes, described in detail below to operate its business including the official website and to send communications, including promotional communications.To operate our business including the official website: We use data collected to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for services as well as to assess website usage analysis.Communications: We use data collected to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Nearsoft by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication.We may process your Personal Identifiable Information to contact you via email, telephone, SMS or other methods of communication to provide you with information regarding our offerings that may be of interest to you. We may send information to you regarding our offerings, that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
- If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;You have a right to request us to rectify your Personal Data;You have a right to access your Personal Data;You have a right to request us that your Personal Data be erased, subject to certain exceptions;You have a right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; andYou have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- Information retention & accuracyWe take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Identifiable Information we receive, process, or maintain is accurate, complete, and reliable for its intended use. We rely on the accuracy of the information provided directly to us but accept responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the Personal Identifiable Information collected.In general, we keep Personal Identifiable Information only as long as we need it to provide you the services you requested. We may also process data on behalf of third parties who have engaged us. We keep Personal Identifiable Information processed on behalf of third parties for as long as needed to provide services to third party in question. However, we reserve the right to retain Personal Identifiable Information for any period required by law or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Data MinimizationWe take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Identifiable Information that we process is limited to the purposes set out in this policy or as required to provide you services or access to the services.
- Sharing of Personal Information and Accountability for Onward Transfer
- When Nearsoft does share your Personal Information with third party service providers and/or sub-processors, Nearsoft will:transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes;ascertain that the sub-processor is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by these Principles;take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the sub-processor effectively processes the Personal Information transferred in a manner consistent with the organization's obligations under these Principles;require the sub-processor to notify Nearsoft if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by these Principles;upon notice, including under;take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing; &provide a summary or a representative copy of the relevant privacy provisions of its contract with that sub-processor to the Department of Commerce upon request.
- International transfersIf you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us will result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such cross-border transfers.
- Security of Personal DataNearsoft is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Protection of Personal DataNearsoft uses reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet. We rely on various security procedures and systems to ensure the secure storage and transmission of data, including encryption and authentication technology licensed from third parties, to effect secure transmission of confidential information. Additionally, we have absolutely no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with.If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Nearsoft may post a notice on the Nearsoft Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
- Choice Regarding Collection, Use & Distribution of Personal InformationYou can choose to opt-out whenever your Personal Information is (i) to be disclosed to a third party or (ii) to be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individuals.If you choose to opt-out, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such an event, you will be only able to access public areas of the Sites and may be limited in the use of Nearsoft's Sites. In certain cases, limiting the use and disclosure of your personal data may impact functionality or prevent the use of Nearsoft products or services.
- How to contact usIf you have any comments, questions or concerns about any of the information in this Policy, or any other issues relating to the processing of user information carried out by us, or on our behalf, please contact us by email at email@example.com.